I got nothing really lol! Nothing really has changed since the last time I posted. Other than the fact I have KIDNEY STONES AT 18~! It sucks so bad. I went to the doctor on Monday and they did all these creepy tests and things. So I got some pain. Lets drink so nasty water and piss these rocks out! whoop whoop haha
College is good....but it's keeping me from you haha! I have a powerpoint and 3 papers due next week so it may be awhile before I get to you again.
T and I are doing fantastically! I love going to bed and waking up knowing he would do anything for me. I called him two nights ago at 1:30 in the morning crying in pain. He had to be up at 5 for work but drove all the way into town to rub my back and side until I fell asleep. It's perfect. :D
Anywhoo...sorry for the badblogging haha. P.s. Kylee!!!-if you are looking for a crazy book to read I just finished one that was amazing! It is really insane, crazy, psycho....I'm not sure what you like to read but its good . Let me know if you're interested! much <3 xoxo
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment